1. These legwarmers are to die for and there are tons of patterns to buy at Rowan.
2. I am in the mood to make some spooky Halloween food!
3. Mmmmm…. homemade gummy fruit snacks!
4. My kids would have a ball in this cardboard Ice Cream Truck, I love that it folds for easy storage.
5. Now that I am crocheting more, I am trying to make this cool cowl.
6. Sensory boxes are in our future with winter speeding our way, this Halloween one is awesome and there are even more ideas.
7. My house smells like Christmas thanks to this easy and cheap stovetop potpourri.
8. What better 365 Project than to knit or crochet a scarf where each row is the color of that day’s sky?! (Although, I might have to invest in a lot of grey for all the winter months here in NE Ohio!)
So that is my Monday Loves! What are you loving today?