Christmas is in the air. I can feel the buzz of excitement when I am out and about… and I am quickly catching Christmas fever as well! We watched Elf the other night, I am listening to my favorite songs (which is way better than all the political commercials clogging the media!), and my Pinterest board is bursting with ideas for gifts, decorations, and recipes. Even though it is still early November, I am itching to hang lights and deck the halls in this new home of ours. I am looking forward to picking out or making the perfect gift for all the wonderful people in my life and enjoying Miss Moira’s reaction to it all- last year she was so little that she had no clue what was going on!
Here are 10 of my favorite Christmas ideas- click on the pic to go to the tutorial!!
1. Sweaters to Christmas Stockings
2. Fun Winter themed place setting
3. “Candy Cane” snack
4. DIY Superhero ornaments
5. Stocking stuffers for men
6. Santa themed door wreath- red burlap, black burlap, wooden letters, a fancy belt buckle!
7. Christmas Book and Activity Advent- 24 great books with activities!
8. Hot cocoa in an ornament
9. Decorate the fridge like a snowman
10. Pretty Winter Ornament
Are you getting in the Christmas spirit early this year?
Hi there!!! It’s nice and cool out, all the girls are in wonderful moods… life is good!
Here are some things I just pinned, enjoy!
1. Mmmm… lasagna soup
2. We love nature crafts here!
3. I love red and aqua together, s0 pretty!
4. This outfit makes me think of my pretty garden…
5. No more holding up the veggies and dip line!
6. I am getting creative with pumpkins this year =)
7. Amelia thinks this bag is perfect for ballet class!
8. Gabby is all about foxes lately!
Have you pinned anything interesting lately?
1. Driftwood necklace hanger
2. Adorable ruffled pink swimsuit
3. Awesome rainbow bliss scarf (really easy crochet stitch)
4. Lazy Sunday casserole
5. Thrifty stick horses (LOVE these!)
6. 25 handmade gift ideas under $5!
There are so many awesome things on Pinterest, I am so happy that more people are discovering it’s awesomeness! The more people who join the more awesome it will be.
Happy Leap Day!
Hello friends! It seems like love is everywhere you look and Etsy is no different, with a great selection of gifts for your true love whether it is your kids, husband, wife, mum… here are just a few beautiful handmade goodies I have found:
1. Ultimate Sweetheart Valentine Cake Pops
2. Pretty Sterling Silver Valentine’s Heart Necklace
3. Dusty Rose Infinity Scarf
4. Ceramic Bunny Love Bowl
5. Conversational Heart Soaps
6. Lovely Elf Plush
7. Deep Ruby Canvas Ruffled Bag
There are many treasuries as well devoted to the day of love (or un-love if you are in the Anti-Valentine’s Day group) so be sure to check them out if you are in need of a unique gift for your love!