Good morning!! Sorry it’s been a few days… we are slowly getting into a new routine at the new house, unpacking, decorating, and enjoying a quieter kid friendly neighborhood. How have you been? I hope that your weather is warmer than Cleveland’s has been… brrr! I want the 80’s from March back! Anyhow, here are some things I recently pinned and am kind of obsessing about…
1. This Beta bubble is already mounted in AJ’s room with a new fishy friend, thanks to one of my friends!
2. I am in love with these adorable milk glasses, although they have a lot of really awesome party and decor items.
3. I am trying to figure out how to make this adult pinafore styled top for myself… I am planning on pairing it with some leggings and ballet flats… anyone want to lend a hand in the drafting?
4. Mmmmmm….. candied pecans….mmmmm….
5. This cute toy in an Altoid tin is an easy craft for kids to make!
6. I have a thing for embroidered trim, clothes, anything really so this vintage trim is definitely on my wishlist, especially at $2/yard!
Happy day! If you want to more of my pins click here, better get back to unpacking and decorating…. =)