Christmas is in the air. I can feel the buzz of excitement when I am out and about… and I am quickly catching Christmas fever as well! We watched Elf the other night, I am listening to my favorite songs (which is way better than all the political commercials clogging the media!), and my Pinterest board is bursting with ideas for gifts, decorations, and recipes. Even though it is still early November, I am itching to hang lights and deck the halls in this new home of ours. I am looking forward to picking out or making the perfect gift for all the wonderful people in my life and enjoying Miss Moira’s reaction to it all- last year she was so little that she had no clue what was going on!
Here are 10 of my favorite Christmas ideas- click on the pic to go to the tutorial!!
2. Fun Winter themed place setting
3. “Candy Cane” snack
4. DIY Superhero ornaments
5. Stocking stuffers for men
6. Santa themed door wreath- red burlap, black burlap, wooden letters, a fancy belt buckle!
7. Christmas Book and Activity Advent- 24 great books with activities!
8. Hot cocoa in an ornament
9. Decorate the fridge like a snowman
10. Pretty Winter Ornament
Are you getting in the Christmas spirit early this year?