I saw this over at The Paper Mama and thought it would be fun to answer the questions that she posed! If you feel inspired to, answer them and link back to share!
1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person? I am definitely a cat person! Cats are soft, cuddly, non-drooly, entertaining, and the epitome of indifference. I adore them and if I wasn’t married there is a good chance that I would be a crazy cat lady. =)
2. What was your favorite food as a kid? Is it the same, or has it changed as an adult? As a kid I loved spaghetti and meatballs which is still one of my favorite foods. Actually most of my favorites as a kid remain so, making dinner plans super easy.
3. What is your favorite hobby? I have tons of hobbies but reading is my ultimate pleasure. Libraries and book stores make me giddy and reading nightly before bed is a well loved ritual.
4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be? If I had to move to a different state I would move to coastal Maine, a place on my bucket list. If I had to choose a different country it would be someplace fun like Ireland or Scotland… a place with some castles and yummy accents.
5. Are you a winter or summer person? I am a winter person. It has been my outlook that it is always easier to get warmer with blankets, fire, and layers than it is to get cooler in summer. Sweaters, thick socks, and heavy comforters any day!
6. What makes you happy? This is probably the easiest question!! Lots of things make me happy- sunshine, books, cats, dancing, my girls, cooking, Pinterest, the color yellow, candles…Anthropologie!
7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked? Hmmmm, lots of people ask me why I am so short… which is weird since it is DNA, not like I tried to stunt my growth so that I have to climb counters to reach a coffee cup.
8. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why (question found here)? I would take Legolas from The Lord of the Rings, talented and cute elf!!
9. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next (question found here)? I would probably back away slowly and find my husband… I was ok with it until he asked me to put it in my lap, that part weirded me out.
10. What was your first job? I was a neighborhood babysitter but once I turned 16 I was a buffet wench at Ponderosa.
11. What is your favorite utensil? Lol, ok, this is an odd question. Ummmm I guess it is a spork… the best of all the utensils!
Ok, now it is your turn, share away!!!